Monday, July 25, 2011

My Summer Break

Fishing in the Trondheim Fjord!

At the Rosenborg Vs Stabek game

At Harry Potter with some old teammates

My summer vacation is coming to an end and it feels like it just started! I've had a great two weeks off and managed to fit quite a bit in over the last two weeks. After our last game against FK Senja, I just relaxed at home in Oslo for a few days. I then travelled to a city nearby called Hamar, to watch my old team (FK Bodø/Glimt) play in a tournament. Hamar is about 2 hours away from Oslo by train. It was really nice to see the guys again, since I hadn't seen any of them since last October. I was only planning to stay for the day, but they asked me to stay with them at the hotel, so I ended up staying a bit longer. We went out to watch the new Harry Potter movie in 3D, which was fun. Most of all it was just great to see everyone again. I also joined the team for training one day, it was really nice to train with them again.

Once my old team got knocked out of the tournament, one of my friends from the team came to stay with me for a few days and a few of the other guys stayed with relatives in Oslo. We had a fun couple of days hanging out in the city; we went into the city centre quite a few times, trained a little bit and went to watch Stabek Vs Rosenborg. After my friends returned to Bodø, I travelled to Trondheim to visit my family there. The couple of days I spent there went by really quickly, but I had a really nice weekend. I was able to see another one of my good friends from last season, who lives in Trondheim. It was also my 21st Birthday this weekend and my family had a party for me, which was really nice of them. After the party, my cousin took me out on his boat and we went fishing in the Trondheim Fjord. I managed to catch a Cod, which I was pretty happy about, it was a great ending to a fun weekend and birthday. I'm back in Oslo now and we start training again tomorrow. I'm looking forward to getting back to training and seeing the team again. Our first game back is scheduled for next Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment