Sunday, September 12, 2010

Game Vs. FK Herøy/Dønna

Yesterday we beat FK Herøy/Donna 5-0 at home, to stay in first place in our division. It's a good result for the team and we now have only four games remaining this season. We have a busy week coming up, with our last away games of the season. We play Thursday against FK Fauske/Sprint and also Monday against Meløy FK. Fauske is pretty close to here, about an hour away; but Meløy is a bit of a long trip, a couple of hours each way I think.

It is also a busy week for the first team, they have home games on Wednesday and Sunday, which I'm looking forward to watching. They also won tonight, 1-0 to stay in 5th place and inside the playoff zone in the First Division. I just found out we have an early morning training session tomorrow (08:15), so I better wrap this up. I'll write again during the week and try and get some more pictures up...

Robbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment