Friday, September 30, 2011

This week

It's friday afternoon and I'm just taking it easy at home. I need to clean my place up a bit and do some grocery shopping to fill the fridge... But wanted to quickly update the blog. It's been a hard week at training, my body is pretty sore and I'm starting feel like it's close to the end of a long season. We have one more training session this week (this afternoon) and a game tomorrow away to Ørn-Horten. Horten is a small town, about 2 hours from Oslo I believe and it should be a tough game. I played another solid 90 minutes for the reserves on Monday. I started at left midfield again and was happy with my performance. We came back from 2-0 down, to finish the game 2-2, which was a pretty good result for us. I ended up playing the last 20 minutes of the game at left back; which I have done in training a few times, but never before in a real game! It was fun though and I enjoyed playing in that game. See the photo below from the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment