Thursday, February 13, 2014

Innsbruck!

Today I had the opportunity to go into the nearby town of Innsbruck and I was very impressed. It's a very beautiful city and you can see why it has such a good reputation. It was about a 20 minute drive from Schwaz to Innsbruck, so not far at all. One of the players was nice enough to take my roommate Raq and I in for the day to see the city centre and also drive up the mountain for a view of the whole city. The view definitely didn't disappoint, as we could see everything in the city. Innsbruck has hosted the Olympics twice and you can see the Ski jump along with other Olympic monuments. We were able to see the famous Golden Roof in old town and all the other famous sites around the city centre. I definitely hope to get a chance to go back again soon and explore the city some more. For now I hope you enjoy my pictures!

Robbie.


 











No comments:

Post a Comment