Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kjelsås IL


I have some very good news to report today. I signed with Kjelsås this week, the team that I have been training with since I arrived. The team plays in the Norwegian Second Division. I'm very excited about this opportunity and really happy to be joining the club. Since arriving I've been impressed with the quality of training and the way everyone at the club has treated me. All the players have made me very welcome and I'm hoping to play a lot of games for the club this season. It was my goal to sign with Second Division team this season, so I'm thrilled that I have done that and I'm looking forward to playing my first game for the club. I'm also really happy to be in Oslo, it's definitely a great place for me to be. Overall it's just a fantastic feeling to be signed with a Norwegian club again and to be back in Norway. I'm hoping to make the most of this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment