Monday, June 20, 2011

Vålerenga Vs Sarpsborg 08

Last night I went to a Tippeligaen (Premier League) game in the city, Vålerenga Vs Sarpsborg 08. It was at Ullevaal Stadion, home of Vålerenga and the Norwegian National team. It was a fun game to watch and it was nice to sit at pitch level behind the goal. Vålerenga won the match 2-0, it probably should have been more though. I really enjoyed watching Vålerenga play, the way they passed the ball around was great to watch. Lots of short passes and good movement from all the players, they rarely played a long ball in the air the entire game. Although the stadium was pretty far from full, the atmosphere was fantastic (I was sitting with the Vålerenga supporters). It was a good night overall and I'm sure I'll go to watch them play again soon. Check out my photos from the game below.




No comments:

Post a Comment