Thursday, February 23, 2012

Checking In

I'm almost through another week of training back in Norway and things are continuing to go well for me. I've trained with a few teams in Oslo since arriving and should have news soon on where I'll be playing the upcoming season. As soon as I have news, I'll be sure to post it up here.

I hope you all enjoyed my last blog post on what it takes to make it in Europe. If you enjoy reading my blog posts, I'd love to hear from you.

I will be posting another blog later today, that I hope many of my readers will find interesting. I'm going to write about the differences of playing from country to country, in at least two separate posts. In the first post on this subject, I'm going to start with talking a bit about playing in Canada. So check back later for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment