Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 3

After having a much-needed weekend off training, I’m feeling very well rested and ready to go for next week. Once again the weather has continued to warm up here in Oslo this week. I’m looking forward to seeing the last of the snow for the year, although I may have to wait a while for that still. The past week has gone by pretty quickly and I’m still happy with how things have been going. Training has continued to go well for me. The training sessions are top class and I’ve been enjoying my time on the field here so far. Other than training, I’ve mostly been relaxing in my off time. With the Norwegian winter weather, it’s a little bit more difficult than usual to explore the city and new places, the way I usually like to. After being told by many how great “Entourage” is, I’ve become addicted to the show, and I’m trying to watch every episode of every season. Since I’ve had some free time on my hands lately, I’m going to do a blog post on “what it takes” to play in Europe. I think some of my readers will find it interesting to read about and I hope that it will help some young players realize what it can be like playing over here, so check back for that later. For now, check out my latest boots I’ve been wearing, Nike CTR360 Maestri II (see picture below). I love the feel of these boots so far. I was able to wear them straight out of the box without any issues and I would definitely recommend these boots to anyone. For me having a good, comfortable pair of boots that are always reliable is very important! As always if you have any questions for me, you can reach me at robbieticeblog@hotmail.com

Robbie.



No comments:

Post a Comment