Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bodø 2012

I've just gotten back to Trøndelag (central Norway) after spending the last week in Bodø. It was a great week and I really enjoyed seeing all my old friends & teammates up North. As always when you're having fun, time went by way too quickly. There was something exciting going on everyday during my trip. It was easy to remember why I enjoyed my time playing there so much. It was also hard for me to believe it's already been two years since I lived there; it feels like it was a few months ago. It was also nice to see my old coach, and to be made so welcome by everyone involved in the club. Bodø is a small town, but it's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. I hope that I'll get the chance to return there soon. You can see a few pictures from my trip below. I spent all of last night on the train heading back to Trondheim and I didn't manage to get very much sleep. The trip took ten hours, and I think I might have gotten about two-three hours of sleep at most. I can't say enough about some of the scenery in Northern Norway, some places looked like they were straight out of a movie, or a perfect photograph. I was disappointed when it became night and was too dark to see anymore. The only bad thing about taking the train last night, was that I missed the Champions League Semi-Final between Chelsea and Barcelona. After watching the highlights this morning, I realize that wasn't the best game to miss. As I write this blog, I'm currently watching the start of Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. I'm looking forward to an early night tonight, after this game finishes. My hamstring is feeling good now, after lots of rest and some light training this week in Bodø. So I'm looking forward to returning to training very soon.

Robbie.




No comments:

Post a Comment