Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Heading to Bodø


Last week I spent time training with First Division club Ranheim IL in Trondheim, and the week got off to a great start. Unfortunately on my second day, we were playing a training game and I pulled my hamstring a minute into the game. It was terrible timing, but unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it. The good news is, I don't think the injury is very serious and I think I'll be back to training in around a week. Since I'm not able to train right now, I decided this would be a great chance for me to go up to Bodø (where I used to play/live) and visit my friends. I love Bodø and really enjoyed the time that I spent there two years ago. This is only the second time I've had a chance to go back since I left, so I'm really excited. I'm taking the train, which is a much cheaper option than flying on short notice. The trip takes around nine hours and is a great way to see the vast Norwegian scenery. However I'm taking the night train, so I won't be able to see much of anything; hopefully I'll be able to sleep most of the trip. It's going to be great to see my friends and have a relaxing week up North. I'm looking forward to my trip and hoping to get back to training as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment